Electrical Testers … A Growing Company
Continued growth of the business provides opportunities for employment and career development.
We currently have four vacancies for Electrician – Electrical Compliance Testing
Locations: Home Based – Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Dorset, Southampton, Portsmouth, North London and Middlesex.
Salary: £35k basic + Bonus,
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Electrical Testers Ltd requires a Fully Qualified Electrician with Testing and Inspection experience.
Electrician – Electrical Compliance Testing - The Role:
- Inspection, testing and reporting on Fixed Wiring (EICR), Emergency Lighting, Fire Alarm Systems and Portable Appliances, along with some Remedial contracting. All completed to a high professional standard.
- To secure this position you will hold City & Guilds 2391/2 and 18th Edition and have knowledge of emergency light and fire alarm systems.
- Primarily based in Somerset/Southampton/Devon/Dorset/Cornwall/North London and Middlesex the job will include travelling and some nights away from home so you must be able to accommodate this.
- You will need to be a self-motivated individual who can perform under pressure, work to a high professional standard and be able to cope with the diversity of this role.
- A secure salary based position within a Company which operates to the highest of professional and technical standards.
- On-going training and development opportunities to enable career advancement.
- An excellent remuneration package which comprises Salary, Bonus and Company Van.
For more information on our Company please visit our website electricaltesters.com
- Are you a fully qualified electrician?
- Do you hold C&G 2391/2 and have completed a 18th Edition upgrade course?
- Have you a good working knowledge of emergency lighting and fire alarm systems?
- Are you able to stay away from home?
- Are you eligible to live and work in the UK with a valid UK driving licence?
- Do you have up to date DBS clearance?
If either of these opportunities sounds of interest we would be delighted to hear from you. Please complete the form on this page attaching a current CV.